- AFSA’s Matter Manager is a secure, encrypted, cloud-based system hosted on the Microsoft Azur platform.
- The person requesting the arbitration or mediation will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of the request.
- Parties to a dispute will receive a unique username and password that will allow them to upload pleadings and submissions to an online folder which is accessible only to the parties involved in the matter.
- The parties are able to paginate and create hearing bundles in the folder and to access the bundle in a remote hearing.
- Matter Manager makes it possible for the parties and the arbitrator/s to access information and to work from wherever they are.
Below is an illustration of how a matter can be onboarded onto AFSA’s Matter Manager system.